Term & Conditions
- By using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions which constitute the entire agreement between TronKing India Pvt. Ltd. and you. These Terms supersede all prior and contemporaneous representations, warranties and understandings, whether oral or written with respect to the site, its contents and any services provided on the site. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any agreement or understanding related to the site, the terms of this site shall prevail over the provisions contained in such agreement or understanding.
- Material on this website is protected under the copyright law and is the property of the TronKing India Pvt. Ltd. All rights in this material are reserved. The information and images presented here may not under any circumstances be reproduced or used without prior written permission. Users may view and download material from this site only for personal, non-commercial home use. Any act to reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or publicly display material from this website without the written permission of TronKing India Pvt. Ltd. will constitute an infringement of the Copyright.
- Users agree not to use the site for sale, trade or other commercial purposes. Users may not use language that is threatening, abusive, vulgar, discourteous or criminal. Users also may not post or transmit information or materials that would violate rights of any third party or which contains a virus or other harmful component. TronKing India Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to remove or edit any messages or material submitted by users.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will TronKing India Pvt. Ltd. be liable for special or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use the materials in this site.
- This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time by discontinuing your use of this site and destroying all materials obtained from it.
- By using this site you agree that these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of the State of Haryana, India, without regard to its conflict of laws/rules. By using this site, you also agree that any litigation arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be brought in the courts of Kurukshetra jurisdiction.